Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.33Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.31
About this product
- DescriptionFrancie LeVillard is the great-granddaughter of Francois Le Villard, the rewned detective with the Deuxieme Bureau in Paris who worked closely with Sherlock Holmes a century earlier. Francie got her professional start on the East Coast, working in television news. But after ten years in the biz, during which time she picked up a number of prestigious awards for her journalism, Francie decided that she'd had eugh of the style-over-substance attitude that plagued the mainstream media. So she moved to a small house on a high bluff overlooking the Pacific, just south of the Carmel Highlands. She resumed her aikido training at the local dojo, and enjoyed life, taking long walks by the ocean, shopping at the farmers' market every week, and playing in the kitchen. She thought she would made a dent in the towering pile of must-read books that had grown over the years. But in time at all, the genes of her forebear kicked in, and she found herself engrossed in - and resolving - a number of important cases. It had never been her intention, but she would up hoisting, proverbially, a shingle that read Consulting Detective above her door. It's how life works. This is Volume Five of The Francie LeVillard Mysteries series.
- Author BiographyTony Seton is a journalist, writer, publisher, public speaker, business and political consultant, and otherwise communications specialist. Early in his career as a broadcast journalist, he covered Watergate, six elections, and five space shots, produced Barbara Walters' news interviews, and won a handful of national awards for his business-economics coverage for ABC Network Television News. Later, he wrote and produced two award-winning public television documentaries. He has conducted over 2,500 interviews and is the author of more than 2,200 essays and 15 books, and has published another dozen for clients. Additionally he is the author of the weekly Great Lives profiles for the Carmel Pine Cone. He is a past restaurant critic for the Monterey County Weekly, and was senior writer for 65 Degrees magazine. As a political consultant, Tony's clients have included Nancy Pelosi, Tom Campbell, and the American Nurses Association, as well as a ringful of local candidates. Other hats he's worn include teacher, media trainer, and web designer. When he's not working, he is flying, taking photographs, and walking on the beach.
- Author(s)Tony Seton
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.