All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential guidance for creation of an effective fraud audit program in core business systems The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners has reported that U.S. businesses lose up to $4 billion annually due to fraud and abuse. Discover fraud within your business before yours becomes ather business fraud statistic. The Fraud Audit provides a proven fraud methodology that allows auditors to discover fraud versus investigating it. * Explains how to create a fraud audit program * Shows auditors how to locate fraud through the use of data mining * Focuses on a proven methodology that has actually detected fraudulent transactions Take a look inside for essential guidance for fraud discovery within specific corporate F&A functions, such as disbursement, procurement, payroll, revenue misstatement, inventory, journal entries, and management override.
- Author BiographyLEONARD W. VONA, CPA, CFE, is CEO of Fraud Auditing, Inc., and a world-renowned authority in fraud investigation. He has provided expert witness testimony in federal and state courts; consulted with corporations around the world; and is the author of Fraud Risk Assessment: Building a Fraud Audit Program, published by Wiley. A financial investigator with more than thirty years of diversified auditing and forensic accounting experience, including a distinguished eighteen-year private industry career, he regularly speaks at audit conferences and developed the Fraud Training Curriculum for the MIS Training Institute, an internationally recognized audit training organization.
- Author(s)Leonard W. Vona
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Corporate F&A
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight590 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.06
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.