All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe French Educator Celestin Freinet is a complete overview of the influence of this seminal figure. Although Celestin Freinet is virtually unkwn outside of France, his ideas about the integration of techlogy into the classroom are more relevant w than ever. Victor Acker has succeeded in introducing this figure to the American-Anglophone world.The French Educator Celestin Freinet is Acker's greatest achievement in his lifelong mission, which earned him knighthood from the French Government asa Chevalier dans l'Ordre des Palmes Academiques. Freinet was an advocate of employing correspondence in the classroom as well as using techlogy to aid learning. In this study, Acker explores the pedagogical ideas of Freinet with an eye toward contemporary education.The French Educator Celestin Freinet is an essential book on an essential figure in 20th century education.
- Author BiographyVictor Acker teaches philosophy, education, and English at Touro College's Graduate School of Education.
- Author(s)Victor Acker
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication16/02/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight199 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.