Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThe third volume in this successful series detailing the elite phalanx of Emperor Napoleon, puts an end to the study of the Guard cavalry. The troops depicted in Vol. 3 are the Mamelucks in their oriental dress, the famous Polish lancers, the red lancers (Dutch) and the guards of hor. (A fourth and last volume will subsequently describe the other mounted troops of the Imperial Guard : horse artillery, supply train and gendarmerie).
- Author BiographySince the seventies, Andre Jouineau has dedicated himself to studies in history and uniforms. Regular contributor to various magazines, he was appointed official painter of the Army in 1985 (title kept until 1994). Then, in the mid-nineties, he tackled computer illustration, which allowed creating a new uniformology genus.
- Author(s)Andre Jouineau,Jean-Marie Mongin
- PublisherHistoire & Collections
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleOfficers & Soldiers
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintHistoire & Collections
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Weight363 g
- Width241 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.