CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.36
About this product
- DescriptionA new, expanded edition of a classic anthology on the French New Wave. Original writings by and interviews with filmmakers and critics such as Godard, Truffaut and Bazin, some newly translated for this edition, are accompanied by critical and contextualising commentary by the editors, leading authorities in the field.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Peter Graham has enjoyed a varied career as a film critic, food writer, translator and film-maker. His publications include A Dictionary of the Cinema (1964 and 1968), Classic Cheese Cookery (1988 and 2004) and Mourjou: The Life and Food of an Auvergne Village (1998 and 2004). He lives in Mourjou, France. Ginette Vincendeau is Professor of Film Studies and Director of the Film Studies Department at King's College London. Her recent publications include Journeys of Desire: European Actors in Hollywood (co-edited with Alastair Phillips, 2006), La Haine (2005) and Jean-Pierre Melville: An American in Paris (2003). She is the editor of the Cine-Files: French Film Guides series at I.B. Tauris and a regular film reviewer for Sight& Sound, BBC Radio 3 and 4 and the BBC World Service.
- PublisherBritish Film Institute
- Date of Publication13/03/2009
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Publishing
- Out-of-print date24/01/2017
- Content Notebiography
- Weight337 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGinette Vincendeau,Peter Graham
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.