Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJan de Luz brings Southern French style to America in a bold way: he rescues antique French architectural elements and accessories from the countryside-mantels, farmhouse sinks, stone sentinels and fountains, even wooden spiral staircases-and brings them to America. Installed in their final American destinations, each piece stands as a stately, impressive, and lovely piece of art in a living room, kitchen, garden, or any room of the house. With luscious photography by Tom O'Neill, an extensive resource list, and chapters that include Importing French culture to America, Pieces that Transform, and Hunting for the Rare, this book is destined to become a classic for Francophiles, antique collectors, and anyone who loves the feel of the old-world countryside.
- Author(s)Jan De Luz
- PublisherGibbs M. Smith Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- Place of PublicationLayton, UT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGibbs M. Smith Inc
- Out-of-print date19/02/2014
- Content Note260 colour photographs
- Weight1012 g
- Width225 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.