All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionMiddlesbrough: the Iron City. An industrial town built on iron, steel, coal and the docks. Home to some of the hardest men in Britain and to one of football's most torious hooligan gangs: the Frontline. Forged in the late sixties, the Frontline went on to become one of the most active football hooligan gangs in the country, their reputation built on their courage and grit in toe-to-toe battles. Written by an original member of the gang, this is a behind-the-scenes account of the Frontline's bitterest rivalries. With eight pages of b/w photos.
- Author(s)John Theone
- PublisherMilo Books
- Date of Publication10/01/2003
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationRamsbottom
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMilo Books
- Out-of-print date22/05/2014
- Content Note8ill.
- Weight226 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.