All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $27.15Was:AU $32.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionJust because you're on the Paleo diet doesn't mean you need to spend a fortune. Ciarra Hannah, creator of PopularPaleo.com, which gets over 362,000 page views a month, has one hundred Paleo recipes that feature grass-fed meat and naturally-raised whole food ingredients but are also light on your wallet. The cost of eating a Paleo diet is significant and an issue in the Paleo community-until w. Ciarra uses flavourful but less expensive cuts of meat slow-cooked in stews or braised, as well as her roll-forward technique to make bigger batches from less expensive per-pound cuts to make multiple delicious dishes. She has a strong selection of Paleo dishes for everyday eating the whole family will love. Ciarra's recipes include Cauliflower Lasagne, Beef Tips in Rosemary Balsamic Glaze, and Vegetable Beef Curry. So, if you're loving the Paleo diet but hating the amount of money you spend each month, then this book is a must-have. Save your money, stick to your diet and enjoy your tasty Paleo meals.
- Author BiographyCIARRA HANNAH is the creator of PopularPaleo.com. Ciarra's recipes can be found on Mark's Daily Apple, StupidEasyPaleo.com and PaleoParents.com. She lives in Tacoma, Washington.
- Author(s)Ciarra Hannah
- PublisherPage Street Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication22/12/2014
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Street Publishing Co.
- Content Note60 full colour photographs
- Weight680 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
Save on Cook Books
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $39.77
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.26
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.84
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.13
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.51
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $31.68
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.