Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.14
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.89
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.42
About this product
- DescriptionA tree discovers life is sweetest when she kws she is loved.
- Author BiographyRoseanne is the birth mother of three, adoptive mother of four, and foster mother of twelve children. She has spent most of her life interacting with children. Her love of books started at an early age when her mother read to her. She's thrilled to merge her love of books and children in her writing.
- Author(s)Roseanne Evans Wilkins
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.