All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLavishly illustrated, Peter Hatch's The Fruits and Fruit Trees of Monticello is t only a detailed history of Jefferson's gardens and their re-creation but a virtual encyclopedia of early American pomology.
- Author BiographyPeter J. Hatch is Director of Gardens and Grounds at Monticello and the author of The Gardens of Monticello and Thomas Jefferson's Flower Garden at Monticello (Virginia).
- Author(s)Peter J. Hatch
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2007
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Content Note49 colour & 117 b&w illustrations
- Weight785 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.