All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, popular Fuji Rumors X-Pert Corner columnist RicoPfirstinger teaches about the little-kwn capabilities of the X-T1, which he s discoveredthrough months of in-depth research and experimentation with the camera. After a brief overview of the camera s basic functions, Rico cuts to the chase and provides a plethora oftips and practical instructions t found in the user's manual. This second edition includes descriptions of new features and updates to firmware. With this kwledge, you will be able tofully exploit the capabilities of the X-T1. The Fujifilm X-series cameras have amazing features but may require an adjustment period for those new to using these cameras, even photographers who have been lifetime DSLR shooters. This guide will help you to quickly feel comfortable using your camera so that you can achieve excellent results. Topics covered include: Menu shortcuts Long exposures Firmware upgrades Hybrid autofocus system Auto and manual focusing Face detection ISOless sensor Dynamic Range expansion Film simulations Custom settings RAW conversion Paramas Self-timer Flash Adapted lenses And much more This book includes complete coverage of the camera s new firmware 4 features that were introduced in July 2015.
- Author BiographyRico Pfirstinger studied communications and has been working as a journalist, publicist, and photographer since the mid-'80s. He has written numerous books on a diverse range of topics, from computing technology to digital desktop publishing to sled dog racing. He worked as the department head of special assignments for Hubert Burda Media in Munich, Germany, where he also served as chief editor for a winter sports website. After eight years as a freelance film critic in Los Angeles, Rico now lives in Germany and devotes his time to digital photography and compact camera systems. Rico writes the popular X-Pert Corner blog on FujiRumors.com and leads workshops called Fuji X Secrets where he offers tips and tricks on using the FujifilmX-series cameras.
- Author(s)Rico Pfirstinger
- PublisherRocky Nook
- Date of Publication27/11/2015
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRocky Nook
- Content NoteIllustrations throughout
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.