All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFew people realize how much is kwn about what happens at and after death. Roberta Grimes has spent decades studying nearly two hundred years of abundant and consistent afterlife evidence, principles of quantum mechanics and consciousness research, and other scientific insights to assemble a detailed understanding of the death process and the amazing realities that we enter at death. Every human mind is eternal! We kw w that living forever in a greater reality more wonderful than our most optimistic imaginings is our universal birthright. In The Fun of Dying - Find Out What Really Happens Next, Roberta lays out these facts in simple and understandable terms for people who are just beginning to explore what is kwn about the afterlife. She includes an antated bibliography of some seventy books organized by topic so you can research and learn to your heart's content. Discovering what can w be demonstrated to be true about God, reality, death, the afterlife, and the meaning and purpose of human life turns out to be t about dying after all. It's a way to conquer every fear so you can live your most peaceful and empowered life.
- Author BiographyRoberta Grimes is a business attorney who had two extraordinary experiences of light in childhood that prompted her to spend decades studying nearly 200 years of abundant and consistent communications from the dead. Using this material, the principles of quantum mechanics, and latest developments in consciousness research, she was able to assemble a detailed picture of what happens at and after death. Having majored in religion at Smith College and extensively studied the Bible thereafter, she also has been able to discern that Jesus in the Gospels told us things about God, reality, death, the afterlife, human nature, and the meaning and purpose of human life that we could not have independently confirmed until the twentieth century. These extensive correspondences between the teachings of Jesus and the afterlife evidence provide amazing validation that both are genuine. In 2010 Roberta published The Fun of Dying - Find Out What Really Happens Next. A 2014 sequel, The Fun of Staying in Touch, details the many ways in which the dead give us signs of their survival and also some astonishing recent advances in the field of after-death communication. Her new book, Liberating Jesus, is a fresh examination of the words of Jesus from the viewpoint of the afterlife evidence. It argues that Jesus is more than a religious figure. His mission is far more important than Christians have imagined it to be. In fact, the true mission of Jesus begins now, and it is going to transform the world. A graduate of Smith College and Boston University School of Law, Roberta issues weekly podcasts on WebTalkRadio.net called Seek Reality with Roberta Grimes that include interviews with prominent experts. Her iTunes Seek Reality archive has hundreds of thousands of subscribers. She blogs and answers questions at robertagrimes.com.
- Author(s)Roberta Grimes
- PublisherChristine F. Anderson Publishing & Media
- Date of Publication20/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChristine F. Anderson Publishing & Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.