All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe studies that make up this book explore in what ways Israel's sacred tradition developed into canical scripture and in what ways this sacred tradition was interpreted in early Judaism and Christianity. This collection will stimulate continuing investigation into the growth and interpretation of scripture in the context of the Jewish and Christian communities of faith, and will serve well as a reader for graduate courses with its focus on early exegesis and intertextuality.
- Author BiographyCraig A. Evans (Ph.D., Claremont) is Payzant Distinguished Professor of New Testament, Acadia Divinity College Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada. James A. Sanders is Professor Emeritus of Biblical Studies at the Claremont School of Theology, and Professor Emeritus of Religion at Claremont Graduate University. He is also President of the Ancient Biblical Manuscript Center.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/02/1998
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleJournal for the Study of the New Testament Supplement S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 154
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheffield Academic Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight669 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCraig A. Evans,James A. Sanders
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.