All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Fundamentals of Fashion Management, Susan Dillon takes an in-depth look at the varied and competitive fashion trade. Giving readers a behind-the-scenes insight into the roles and processes of the industry, this title combines creative and business approaches for those who want to gain an understanding of what it means to work in the fashion sector. Clearly organized chapters explore fashion forecasting, merchandising and communication, as well as the events incorporated in the fashion calendar. Overall, the book forms an informative and beautifully illustrated introduction to the subject.
- Author BiographySusan Dillon is Course Leader of Fashion at Leeds College of Art in the UK. She has gained wide-ranging professional experience as a design director for a fashion company travelling to the Far East, the US and Europe for trend research, sourcing and buyer liaison. As a fashion entrepreneur, Susan has also designed and sold women's wear to independent fashion stores worldwide. Susan then worked as an account manager for a fashion company before embarking on a full-time career in academia. She has recently completed an MBA with a specialist subject interest in developing fashion entrepreneurship and intellectual property.
- Author(s)Susan Dillon
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/11/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFundamentals
- Place of PublicationLausanne
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintAVA Publishing SA
- Content Note200 colour illus
- Weight690 g
- Width200 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.