The Funeral Planner Goes to Washington by Lynn Isenberg (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.94Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe Funeral Planner trilogy is brought to you by the Dignity Memorial Network, Legacy.com, and Eternal Image. Valuable Offers & Content-Integrated-Ads Inside from additional sponsors endorsed by protagonist Maddy Banks include 1800FLOWERS.com, Forethought Financial Group LLC, GoDaddy.com, EchoSign.com, Heardable.com, The National Hospice Foundation, DNA2Diamonds, Cadillac Travel Agency, GotKosherInc.com, Andiamo's Italia of Metro Detroit, Eagles Nest on Clark Lake, BTB Burrito of Ann Arbor and a special tribute sponsored by First Capital Funding. The President of the United States hires Maddy Banks, CEO of Lights Out Enterprises, to solve a national grief crisis and overnight she's dubbed the Grief Czar. Maddy's Job: Heal the nation bereft with grief from financial scandals, an ecomic tsunami resulting in the lowest GDP since the Great Depression, a Middle East Peace crisis, and the loss of a beloved First Lady and Secretary of State. At the same time, Maddy confronts the fact that she is a workaholic, and has to save her relationship with fiance Victor Winston, and stop her arch nemesis Derek Rogers from bringing the country down with yet ather backdoor scandal through the Federal Reserve. The Solution: Maddy creates a national holiday dubbed MY GRIEF DAY for the nation to grieve their losses together - bringing grief out in the open for collective healing while becoming the President's personal grief-buddy, putting her workaholic meeting participants to work, and outsmarting her nemesis Derek Rogers with good ole fashioned American ethics. If you ever wanted to learn about collective healing on a national scale, this is a must read. THE DIGITAL SERIES: On Amazon! Watch the digital series based on the vels featuring singer-actor Joss Stone (who lights up the screen!), Cynthia Gibb (Fame), Marisa Ramirez (General Hospital), Heather Mazur (CSI), Carlease Burke (In Her Shoes), Andre Boccaletti (Sex in the City). Bonus content includes After-Behind-the-Scenes and the acclaimed tribute video Jack the Mench. THE TRIBUTE NETWORK: Visit www.TheTributeNetwork.com and send your questions to DEAR MADDY- Grief Etiquette to the Rescue; post your Tribute Video in the Tribute Film Festival, buy the trilogy of vels and nfiction Grief Wellness and Grief Tributes; and visit the vel-inspired business www.LightsOutEnterprises.com. THE MEDIA: The brand has received worldwide media attention including appearances on The Today Show, The Early Show, NPR, NYT, and MSN, etc. turning Lynn Isenberg into the media's go-to-celebrity-author for Life Celebrations. Stay tuned for more with award-winning director Donald Petrie on board (Miss Congeniality, How to Lose A Guy in Ten Days, Mystic Pizza...) To see the Digital Series based on The Funeral Planner visit www.Amazon.com. A portion of the proceeds go to the National Hospice Foundation.
- Author(s)Lynn Isenberg
- PublisherFocus Media
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFocus Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.