All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSam Maloof (1916-) is a consummate furniture designer and maker, recognized worldwide as a craftsperson's craftsman. This book examines Maloof's lifetime of production. Documented in 200 illustrations, over 90 in color, Adamson traces Maloof's career from his earliest efforts to the masterworks he produces today. Set in the context of the development of Southern California modernism and the contemporary American craft movement, this volume offers the first thorough look at Maloof's extraordinary life and work, providing insights into the materials and techniques of woodworking, as well as the artisan lifestyle. Published in association with the Smithsonian American Art Museum.
- Author BiographyJeremy Adamson, curator of the Renwick Gallery, lives in Virginia.
- Author(s)Jeremy Adamson
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication26/09/2006
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note95 color & 105 black & white illustrations
- Weight1810 g
- Width249 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.