All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.71
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Auntie Catherine warns the family of an approaching asteroid, the Gales scramble to keep humans from going the way of the disaurs. Fortunately for the world, they're wielding a guitar and a dragon. The Gale family can change the world with the charms they cast, which has caused some supernaturally complicated family shenanigans in the past. So when NASA and Doomsday Dan confirm Auntie Catherine's dire prediction, Charlotte Charlie Gale turns to the family for help. But Allie is unavailable because the universe seems determined to have her produce the seventh son of a seventh son of a seventh son of a Gale. And the Aunties can't help because they're tied to the earth although they are happy to provide their delicious, trademark pies. And in the end, all Charlie has is a guitar... ...and Jack. The Dragon Prince, and a Sorcerer. But Charlie might like Jack just a little too much, and Jack might like Charlie a little too much in return. Actually, between Allie's hormones, the Aunties trying to force her and Jack into ritual, the Courts having way too much fun at the end of days, and Jack's sudden desire to sacrifice himself for the good of the many, Charlie's fairly certain that the asteroid is the least of her problems. The Gales are going to need more than pie to save the world from an incoming asteroid. But together there isn't anything they can't deal with except possibly each other.
- Author Biography<b>Tanya Huff</b>may haveleft Nova Scotia at three, and has lived most of her life since in Ontario, but she still considers herself a Maritimer. On the way to the idyllic rural existence she shares with her partner Fiona Patton, six cats, and a chihuahua, she acquired a degree in Radio and Television Arts from Ryerson Polytechnic an education she was happy to finally use while writing her recent <i>Smoke novels</i>. Of her previous twenty-three books, the five <i>Blood Price, Blood Trail, Blood Lines, Blood Pact, Blood Debt</i> featuring Henry Fitzroy, bastard son of Henry VIII, romance writer, and vampire are among the most popular.
- Author(s)Tanya Huff
- PublisherDaw Books
- Date of Publication04/11/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDaw Books
- Weight522 g
- Width160 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.