All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn a world where fossil fuels are fast disappearing, untraveled bookworm Max Versland hitches a ride with a pair of carbon punks whose stalgia for the nearly extinct internal combustion engine drives them to the last place where a road trip is still possible, China. But their race to recreate the classic road story is routed at every turn by the obstacles of an oil-depleted dystopia. Fusing the imaginative voyages of Jules Verne with the introspective journeys of Jack Kerouac, The Future History of Travel is a thought-provoking narrative about the end of the road and what comes next.
- Author BiographyTim Gingrich is a communication strategist and writer. Originally from Texas, he spent his twenties living in China - studying Mandarin, working in public relations and writing The Future History of Travel. He has published numerous articles on communication and culture. To learn more, please visit timgingrich.com.
- Author(s)Tim Gingrich
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.