All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.46
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.12
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Future MBA brings together 100 ideas on how to rethink management education in order to embed sustainability. This book acts as a creative toolkit for individuals working in management education on how to design new and invative products, services, and experiences for the business school community with a focus on sustainability. What if we took a moment to stand back and look at the bigger picture? What would the business school of the future look like? Rather than a roadmap, the 100 ideas presented in this book are meant to be a source of inspiration in responding to these questions. Some ideas could be put into practice tomorrow, some would require a complete reassessment of the way we view business education, and others are meant to encourage more ideas...and more action, to turn management education into a key player in moving the sustainability agenda forward.
- Author BiographyGISELLE WEYBRECHT advises leading organizations in embedding sustainability, including the United Nations in Sustainability, the UN Global Compact, Principles for Responsible Management Education, UNESCO and business school groups such as AACSB and the EFMD.
- Author(s)Giselle Weybrecht
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/08/2016
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationSaltaire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintGreenleaf Publishing
- Weight136 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.