All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
About this product
- DescriptionCan the United States - a nation of growing cultural diversity, with increasingly divergent ideals, values, and principles of governance- continue its collective pursuit of freedom, equality, and justice within the traditional framework of limited, representative government? Veteran public official and political scientist Glen Browder addresses this question in The Future of American Democracy.
- Author BiographyGlen Browder is a former Congressman who serves as Eminent Scholar in American Democracy, Jacksonville State University, and Distinguished Visiting Professor of National Security Affairs, U.S. Naval Postgraduate School.
- Author(s)Glen. Browder
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/08/2002
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.