Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe Future of America's Political Parties tackles a question certain to occupy citizens and students of politics for years to come: Where do the parties stand in relation to their historic ideals, the voters, and each other? Specific issues include Democratic vulnerabilities on moral values and national security, Republican disillusionment with compassionate conservatism , the challenges of the new campaign finance regimen, the future of party organization, and the role of cultural issues in the parties.
- Author BiographyAndrew E. Busch is professor of government and associate dean of the faculty at Claremont McKenna College.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication23/10/2007
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight326 g
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAndrew E. Busch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.