Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
- AU $36.15Trending at AU $37.50
About this product
- DescriptionRelations between China and Russia have evolved dramatically since their first diplomatic contact, particularly during the twentieth century. During the past decade China and Russia have made efforts to strengthen bilateral ties and improve cooperation on a number of diplomatic fronts. The People's Republic of China and the Russian Federation maintain exceptionally close and friendly relations, strong geopolitical and regional cooperation, and significant levels of trade. In The Future of China - Russia Relations , scholars from around the world explore the current state of the relationship between the two powers and assess the prospects for future cooperation and possible tensions in the new century. The contributors examine Russian and Chinese perspectives on a wide range of issues, including security, political relationships, ecomic interactions, and defense ties. This collection explores the energy courtship between the two nations and analyzes their interests and policies regarding Central Asia, the Korean Peninsula, and Taiwan.
- Author BiographyJames Bellacqua is an Asia security analyst with the CNA Corporation and has served as a Chinese media analyst and linguist for the Foreign Broadcast Information Service.
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleAsia in the New Millennium
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note42 illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byJames Bellacqua
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.