Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis geopolitcal book provides a holistic overview of the selected modern Chinese political and cultural systems and the problems associated with a Chinese style free market system. The purpose and scope of the book is to accurately inform the reader and the trials and tribulations of the Communist growth dynamic and potential solutions within the sphere of Chinese style capitalism. The premise of the book is to predict, based on the accumulated evidence the short and long term fate of the Chinese system as it currently operates today.
- Author(s)Sterling Kerr
- PublisherEducator's International Press
- Date of Publication19/12/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEducator's International Press
- Weight590 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.