Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $45.20Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- Description<i>The Future of Educational Entrepreneurship</i> examines the challenge of creating invative and productive entrepreneurial activity in American education. In the course of exploring these challenges, the book considers a number of crucial issues and circumstances: existing barriers to entry that prohibit or obstruct entrepreneurial efforts; the availability and frequent lack of venture capital for fueling entrepreneurial activities; the effort to sponsor and create a sufficiently large population of talented educational entrepreneurs; and questions about research, development, and quality control in the burgeoning entrepreneurial sector. A field that is likely to grow in size and importance in the years to come, educational entrepreneurship receives much-needed attention, analysis, and elucidation in this lively, wide-ranging book.
- Author Biography<b>Frederick M. Hess</b> is director of education policy studies at the American Enterprise Institute and executive editor of Education Next. He has edited and authored numerous books, including <i>With the Best of Intentions: How Philanthropy Is Reshaping K 12 Education</i> and <i>Educational Entrepreneurship: Realities, Challenges, Possibilities</i>, both published by <i>Harvard Education Press</i>.
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/09/2008
- SubjectUnclassifiable: no BIC
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight540 g
- Edited byDirector Frederick M Hess
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.