Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe Future of Leadership considers how the rapid changes of today will affect the leaders of tomorrow. Rewned Leadership scholar Michael A. Gevese argues that one of the key challenges for future leaders will be to effectively and constructively manage the 'hyper-change' taking place both within organizations and in the broader social and political spheres. Taking a Futures Studies approach to envision the state of leadership in the coming decades, Gevese also provides case studies of leaders who have already demonstrated the mind- and skill-sets necessary to successfully manage rapid change.
- Author BiographyMichael A. Genovese is President of the World Policy Institute at Loyola Marymount University. He also holds the Loyola Chair of Leadership Studies and directs the Institute of Leadership Studies at Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, California, USA. He has written over forty books and has won over a dozen university and national teaching awards, including the Fritz B. Burns Distinguished Teaching Award (1995) and the Rains Excellence in Research Award (2011).
- Author(s)Michael A. Genovese
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleLeadership: Research and Practice
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.