All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionProvocative insights on leadership from a who's who of leadership thought including: Tom Peters, Charles Handy, and Jim Kouzes <p>A stellar cast of the world's foremost leadership gurus comes together in one place to offer their thoughts on leadership in the new ecomy. Edited by rewned leadership expert Warren Bennis, the book addresses issues that Bennis identifies as the ones that keep CEOs up at night , including why we tolerate bad leaders, why leadership is everyone's business, and how ethics will play into new leadership. With contributions from Charles Handy, Tom Peters, Barry Posner, Jim Kouzes, and Warren Bennis as well as from such young entrepreneurs as Michael Klein and Tara Church other book includes the caliber of authors and the range of thinking found in The Future of Leadership.
- Author BiographyWARREN BENNIS distinguished professor of the University of Southern California's Marshall School of Business, is the author of nineteen books, including the best-selling Leaders (with Burt Nanus) and On Becoming a Leader. <p>GRETCHEN M. SPREITZER is assistant professor at the University of Southern California's Marshall School of Business and a faculty affiliate of both the Center for Effective Organizations and the Leadership Institute. <p>THOMAS G. CUMMINGS is the chair of the Department of Management and Organization at the University of Southern California and Executive Director of the Leadership Institute. He is associate editor of the Journal of Organizational Behavior.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2001
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight496 g
- Width156 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGretchen M. Spreitzer,Thomas G. Cummings,Warren G. Bennis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.