Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks towards the future regarding the education and well-being of students with disabilities and other special needs. Ange Anderson, a special school headteacher, combines research-informed concepts and skills with practical information for educators working in this challenging age of high standards and accountability. The book includes useful materials that may be photocopied . All profits from the book will go towards the future education of pupils attending Ysgol Pen Coch Specialist School in Flint.
- Author BiographyAnge Anderson is headteacher of a large primary specialist school in North Wales. She has written this book in collaboration with therapists and school professionals. She also writes childrens' books under the pen name of Angela Morgan.
- Author(s)MS Ange Anderson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.