All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
About this product
- DescriptionUS relations with North and South Korea have been characterized by profound asymmetries of power and perception which in recent years have led to increased tensions among the three countries. Bringing together twelve prominent experts on US-Korean and US-Pacific relations, this book explores the many dimensions of current and future US foreign policy. Charting new developments in North and South Korea, the contributors examine US-Korean relations through such prisms as nationalism, the media, regional relations and human rights issues. In relating the downward spiral in US relations with the Korean peninsula, the book provides an analysis that runs counter to conventional interpretations, and offers clear and balanced policy recommendations for remedying the crises. The Future of US-Korean Relations is deeply incisive and broadly relevant as an ideal resource for students, teachers and policy professionals interested in security studies, East Asian politics and US foreign policy.
- Author BiographyJohn Feffer has been a Pantech Fellow in Korean Studies at Stanford University and is currently a Writing Fellow at the Provisions Library in Washington D.C. He is the author of North Korea, South Korea: U.S. Policy at a Time of Crisis (Seven Stories, 2003). He is also the editor of Power Trip: U.S. Unilateralism and Global Policy after September 11 (Seven Stories, 2003).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/05/2006
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleAsia's Transformations
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJohn Feffer
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.