All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionThe Future of University Credentials offers a thorough and urgently needed overview of the burgeoning world of university degrees and credentials. At a time of heightened attention to how universities and colleges are preparing young people for the working world, questions about the meaning and value of university credentials have become especially prominent. Sean Gallagher guides us through this fast-changing terrain, providing much-needed context, details, and insights. The book casts a wide net, focusing on traditional higher education degrees and on the myriad certificates and other postsecondary awards that universities and other institutions w issue. He describes the entire ecosystem of credentials, including universities and colleges, employers, government agencies, policy makers and influencers - and, t least, the students whose futures are profoundly affected by these certifications. And he looks intently at where university credentials might be headed, as educational institutions seek to best serve students and employers in a rapidly changing world. The result is an unprecedented, comprehensive look at the current credentialing landscape in higher education--as well as at the future challenges and opportunities for this vital field.
- Author BiographySean R. Gallagher is the chief strategy officer for Northeastern University's Global Network, USA.
- Author(s)Sean R. Gallagher
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication30/07/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byDiana G. Oblinger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.