All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionWhen three friends from the big city of St. Louis go on vacation in the Wild West, they stumble upon a small town of Clayton, New Mexico where things aren't what they seem. Gabe looked around as they walked and ticed the gallows at the end of the street. He saw three men carrying a small body from it and wondered what has happened. Jacob followed his brother's gaze and said, We better be on our best behavior. It seems that the town follows the law seriously 'round here. But when Gabe is falsely accused of killing a young woman, the judge immediately pass sentence without a proper trial. Gabriel Jones, this court finds you guilty to first degree murder, to Ms. Fox. I sentence you to death by hangin'. .. . That is, if you have eugh for my services. Services? Jacob wondered. You mean like bail money? Judge Marshall dded a bit and replied, Somethin' like that. You got four days to come up with one thousand dollars, or your brother here will have a date with our hang man, unless you have it with ya? Now Jane and Jacob must find a way to save Gabe's life which will take them on an adventure of a life time in the Wild West.
- Author BiographyBorn in a hospital just outside of Livingston New Jersey, Michal grew up in a suburban life during the late 70's through the early 90's. He started his writing in high school writing about science fiction and fantasy. As he entered in a small community college in Randolph, Michael expanded his writing abilities as well as computer graphics skill hoping it would provide his future. After years of finding a publisher, he'd knew it wasn't time to release his first work. In '04, Michael and his family moved to a quaint town in Washington, Georgia as his parents opened a bed and break-fast. Michael returned to writing as he went back and re-worked his book. He soon found out from a friend that a new website, dedicated to independent writers and authors, he soon will get his first book published.
- Author(s)M Shaunessy
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.