Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.59
- AU $40.99Trending at AU $51.66
- AU $21.49Trending at AU $21.73
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $22.84
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $36.09
About this product
- DescriptionLibby St. Clair believes in fate-so much so, she's willing to pin everything on a curse a fortune-teller placed on her and her two best friends when they were kids. The curse, that each of them will marry before thirty, have a disaster of a wedding, and end up with a man other than her original fiance, has come to fruition for both of her friends, who are w deliriously happy. But Libby's attempt to quick-start the curse by proposing to her wrong-for-her boyfriend ends in a wild dash from the altar. Having spent most of his adulthood fleeing responsibility and commitment, Noah McMillan is finally ready to grow up. Of course, figuring out how is still a work in progress. When he realizes that he's in love with his friend Libby, he flies to Kansas City to put a stop to her wedding. But Libby's already pulled a runaway bride. Eager to cheer her up and prove that he can be the man she deserves, he takes her on a madcap car trip that will bring them all the way to the City of Sin. In Vegas, those who risk it all either win big or lose everything, so what will happen if Libby and Noah take a gamble on love?
- Author BiographyDenise Grover Swank is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of many books, including the Chosen series, the Curse Keepers series, and the Off the Subject novels. She lives in Kansas City, Missouri. Visit her at denisegroverswank.com. Shannon McManus is a Los Angeles-based actor, writer, and narrator. She has appeared in features, plays, festival shorts, and national commercials. Critical praise for her voice work includes an AudioFile Earphones Award, a Best Voice of 2012, and a Publishers Weekly Listen-Up Award.
- Author(s)Denise Grover Swank
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication28/10/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleWedding Pact
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight72 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Shannon McManus
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time525
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.