CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe Gambler was written by Fyodor Dostoevsky. The vel reflects Dostoevsky's addiction to roulette, which was t just a strong inspiration for the book, because Dostoevsky had to finish the vel to pay gambling debts.
- Author(s)Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- PublisherIap - Information Age Pub. Inc.
- Date of Publication18/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIap - Information Age Pub. Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.