All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe Game Plan is designed to be used by secondary instructional leaders who want to make a lasting impact on the culture of literacy and data in their school(s). The book focuses on implementing the Common Core Standards for Literacy in History/Social Studies, Science, and Technical Subjects and other college and career readiness literacy standards. It provides a practical, semester-by-semester plan to enact literacy strategies, use data, and create change using PLC principles.
- Author BiographyDaron W. Kennett is the English Language Arts and English Learner Assessment Specialist at the Utah State Office of Education. He also teaches literacy endorsement courses through a number of local universities. Prior to this, Daron taught English language arts, reading, and ESL in public schools and served as the ELA supervisor in his local school district. Kristin van Brunt has been an English Language Arts teacher for the Davis County School District in northern Utah for the past 21 years, and she currently teaches at Viewmont High School. She has extensive experience working not only with secondary students, but also with ELA teachers. In conjunction with the Utah State Office of Education, Kristin has facilitated professional learning related to the Common Core State Standards throughout the state, in both face-to-face and online formats. Kim S. Rathke has spent 17 years in the classroom teaching Language Arts/Journalism to 7th through 10th graders. She is a Nationally Board Certified Teacher in Early Adolescent Language Arts as well as holding endorsements in Reading, Gifted and Talented Education, and English as a Second Language. Kim has a Bachelor of Science in English/Journalism Teaching with a Minor in History Teaching; and a Masters of Education in Secondary Education with an emphasis on Gifted and Talented Education. Her thesis involved Tracking Student Writing Using Online Essay Assessment.
- Author(s)Daron W. Kennett,Kim Suzanne Rathke,Kristin Van Brunt
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight626 g
- Width175 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.