The Game: The Secret Library by Sommer Marsden, Jeff Cott, Antonia Adams (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.11Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $6.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionThree passionate vellas from The Secret Library range that offer essential, sensual reading. The Game - Jeff Cott The Game is the story of Ellie's bid to change from sexy, biddable housewife to sexy dominant goddess. Ellie and Jake are a happily married couple who play a bedroom game. Having lost the last Game Ellie must start the new one where she left off - bound and gagged on the bed. As she figures out how to tie herself up before Jake's return from work, Ellie remembers the last Game and has ideas for the new one. Jake is immensely strong and loving and has seemingly endless sexual stamina so the chances of Ellie truly gaining control look slim. Although she has won the Game on occasions, she suspects he lets her win just so he can overwhelm her in the next. She has to find a way to break this pattern. But does she succeed? One of Us - Antonia Adams Successful artist Natalie Crane is midway through a summer exhibition with friend and agent Anton when Will Falcon strolls tantalisingly into her life. After a messy divorce, a relationship is t Natalie's priority. Anton takes an immediate dislike to the shaven-headed composer, but Natalie is captivated. He is everything she is t: free, impulsive and seemingly with thought for the future. He introduces her toDorset's beautiful coves and stunning countryside and their time together is magical. Things get complicated when her most famous painting, a nude self-portrait, is stolen and there are signs of a break-in. When it's time for her return toLondon, Will doesn't turn up to say goodbye, and she cant trace him. Anton tells her to forget him, but she cant. Then she discovers the stakes are much higher than they first appeared. Taste It - Sommer Marsden The Secret Library Collection is brought to you by Xcite Books, ETO Best Book Brand of the Year 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. The Secret Library is praised for its discreet covers, sensual plot lines and gorgeous alpha males. In this edition, three carefully selected vellas grace it's pages, to make you fall in love with erotica all over again. But Shhh! It's a secret! The Game - Jeff Cott The Game is the story of Ellie's bid to change from sexy, biddable housewife to dominant goddess. As a happily married couple, Ellie and Jake hope to spice things up with a bedroom game of submission, domination and bondage. Jake is immensely strong and loving and has seemingly endless sexual stamina, a prime alpha male. May the Game commence. One of Us - Antonia Adams One of Us is the indulgent story of successful artist, and recently divorced, Natalie Crane and her path to back to sexual liberation. Midway through a summer exhibition, Will Falcon strolls tantalisingly into her life. Natalie is captivated; he is everything she is t: free, impulsive and seemingly with thought for the future. He introduces her to Dorset's beautiful coves and stunning countryside and their time together is magical. But when her nude self-portrait is stolen, and Will disappears, it seems Natalie is alone again...Taste It - Sommer Marsden The tale of Jill and Cole, competing for the title of Best Chef in a heated televised contest. With Cole's strapping biceps distracting her, Jill finds the competition is hotting up. When fate puts her in his shower and then his chivalrous nature puts her in his borrowed clothes, there's way to deny the natural heat between them.
- Author BiographySommer Marsden has been called one of the top storytellers in the erotica genre (Violet Blue), Unapologetic (Alison Tyler), the whirling dervish of erotica (Craig J. Sorensen), and Erotica royalty (Lucy Felthouse). Her erotic novels include Restless Spirit, Boys Next Door, Big Bad, Learning to Drown, Wanderlust and the Zombie Exterminator series. Sommer currently writes erotica and erotic romance for Xcite Books, eXcessica, Ellora's Cave, Pretty Things Press, Resplendence Publishing and Mischief Books. The wine-swigging, dachshund-owning, wannabe runner author writes work that runs the gamut from bondage to zombies to humor. Sommer's short works can be found in well over one hundred (and counting) erotic anthologies. Her short stories have also been included numerous adult and romance magazines--both in print and online. Find Sommer at: Her website: http://sommermarsden.blogspot.com Her Facebook: http://facebook.com/sommermarsden Her Twitter: https://twitter.com/sommer_marsden Her Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/sommermarsden/ Her Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/2742697.Sommer_Marsden
- Author(s)Antonia Adams,Jeff Cott,Sommer Marsden
- PublisherAccent Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/06/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationBedlinog
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintXcite Books, an imprint of Accent Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/01/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight274 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAntonia Adams
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.