Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- DescriptionEleana Camioni has it all. Well, t really, but she almost does. From the expensive, extensive education to the t-so-glorious, t-so-9-to-5 job, she does her best to make everyone believe she does. She knew exactly what she wanted out of life and has stopped at thing to pursue her dreams, or has she? Looking around, Eleana suddenly realizes how unhappy she is and that absolutely thing has changed in nearly a decade; that is, except her age. Feeling trapped, she begins to wonder what she really wants out of life and whether there's more out there for her. Certainly there must be more men out there than what she sees; and hopefully more men like Patrick Thomas. A simple Hollywood crush to most other girls, he is the man of her dreams. But Eleana isn't like most other girls, and her idea of the perfect guy may as well be a dream, which is why she can't seem to find him. Setting off into a different sunset, Eleana leaves her New England life behind in hopes of finding ather more exciting and fulfilling. But will she find what she is looking for? In the midst of her search Eleana's world takes a surprising turn upside-down. Life on the other side is definitely t what she expected, and neither are the guys, especially the one she runs into. Of all the guys she's seen in sunny California, he is the last person she ever pictured herself with. With a new job and laid back lifestyle, things appear nearly perfect and for once in her life, Eleana's dreams may actually have a chance of becoming a reality; if only she wasn't living in a land of make-believe. Caught between her old boring life and the reinvented one she w lives, she must decide her own fate. Will she stay and see where it all takes her or will her fears take her back to the starting line?
- Author(s)Angela Muoio
- Date of Publication13/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.