All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough Mah Jong has been played by many nationalities through the ages, there are few books on the game. Some early books, translated from the Chinese, make hilarious reading and are virtually impossible to comprehend. Most books for beginners assume that the reader has some elementary kwledge of the game. In this well-thoughtout book, the player is introduced to every phase by a clear explanation followed by illustrations which enable an easy step-by-step development of the game. Scoring is set out in simple tabulated form, with illustrations of scoring for specific hands. Altogether fifty-one hands are fully illustrated making this an invaluable handbook for newcomer and experienced player alike.
- Author BiographyPatricia Thompson and Betty Maloney are well established experts in Mah Jong and have written several books on the game.
- Author(s)Betty Maloney,Patricia A. Thompson
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/03/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight214 g
- Width180 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Betty Maloney
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.