All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionA game of impression and influence. A game of 36 ways... The Game of Persuasion is a manual for the evaluation of the influence of a speaker and his speech to an audience. In the book the author analyzes the ways and the means to make a speech and a speaker stand out, creating the 36-points Influence Indicator of a Speaker, i.e. an assessment tool of 36 point-criteria that can make a speech good or bad and a speaker effective or t. It presents and analyzes the theory and the application of rhetoric in general and of corporate rhetoric specifically and how they can be used for optimal management and operation of the human resources in any given organization. Subsequently, based on the Influence Indicator he analyzes selected speeches made by the CEOs of major companies, to assess the rhetorical skills of each individual, but also their influence and their impact on the human resources of each company. Steve Jobs, Rex Tillerson, Bill Gates, Larry Page, Warren Buffett, Alex Gorsky, John Stumpf, Jeff Immelt, Severin Schwan and Doug Mcmillon stand before the Influence Indicator's microphone, getting judged and criticized. Stand before the microphone yourself and compare your performance with that of the most successful CEOs!
- Author BiographyDimitris Michas was born in Athens in 1987. He is a political communications specialist and a PhD candidate in nationalist rhetoric at the University of Athens. He studied Political Science and Public Administration at the University of Athens, Political Communication at the University of Glasgow, Southeast European Studies at the University of Athens and Business Administration at the University of Nicosia. He speaks six languages and has served as a communications consultant for international organizations and politicians.
- Author(s)Dimitris Michas
- PublisherDimitris Michas
- Date of Publication03/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDimitris Michas
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.