All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone plays office politics, matter how much they dislike it. The Games Companies Play shows you how to play and win in those messy, murky, and sometimes downright dirty office games. Five different categories of political challenges in the office are explored with real--life anecdotes and commentary that will help readers recognize the situation they're in and plot the right course of action. Whether avoiding getting a downsizeda , fighting off a whiz--kid challenger, or looking for a promotion, Games Companies Play will show you how to play the game...and win!
- Author BiographyGerry Griffin is founder of the Business Communication Forum (BCF) -- a training and development organisation dedicated to a whole range of business communication issues. Gerery was formerly European Director of Training at PR agency Burson Marsteller, and Director of Communications at London Business School. Author of three business books: The Power Game (looking at corporate power struggles), .Con (dealing with Internet strategy) and Reputation Management (looking at the world of corporare reputations and their impact on the bottom line). Gerry has appeared frequently on national and international TV in relation to a range of business issues. Gerry is also director of business strategy at Internet broadcaster Joose.TV. Ciaran Parker is a writer, researcher, translator and reviewer. He is also a commentator on African, Asian and Eastern European affairs. Other interests include International Economics, Media issues, and the impact of the Internet on isolated cultures and its possibility for challenging other means of communication. Ciaran holds a doctorate in history from Trinity College, Dublin and has written extensively on Ireland both past and present.
- Author(s)Ciaran Parker,Gerry Griffin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2003
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Weight268 g
- Width159 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.