Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionInstead of thinking about education as the mastery of a body of kwledge where the subject matter becomes the focus of our attention, The Gamification of Higher Education encourages us to think of it as a process that draws out the best in individuals and prepares them for happy, productive, and successful lives.
- Author BiographyNeil B. Niman is currently the Chair of the Department of Economics in the Peter T. Paul School of Business and Economics at the University of New Hampshire, USA. He earned his Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Texas at Austin, USA. More information about Niman is available at HigherEdGames.com.
- Author(s)Neil B. Niman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.