All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGevese mob-scion Silvio Eboli lived within the shadows of history, and w for the first time, the untold story of a mafia legend is revealed. The Ganja Godfather is the story about an ongoing organized criminal operation, in real time with firsthand accounts and experiences by award-winning author and investigative journalist, Toby Rogers. Shadowing the Ganja Godfather, Rogers witnesses it all standing next to the Boss himself: violence, drugs, celebrities, girls, construction hustles, crime-family business meetings and social gatherings. From strip clubs in Atlantic City to Sunday night dinner with the wife and kids, Rogers experiences whatever the Ganja Godfather does on any given day. As exhilarating as Silvio's life had become, it certainly was much more stressful behind the scenes. Being the Empire State's spliff king was undoubtedly the hardest job in New York. And it was only after Silvio finally got to the top of the mountain that he realized just how easy it was to fall over the edge. With a wife and kids, dysfunctional family business obligations, and an out-of-control social life all pulling him in conflicting paths, Silvio struggled keep the empire moving forward without detection from law enforcement. But when he was introduced to a Colombian cocaine princess with aspirations to become a model, he saw an opportunity to expand the family's profit margins to unimaginable heights and risked it all despite the collision course with disaster he saw right before him.
- Author BiographyToby Rogers is an award-winning author and investigative journalist. He is the author of Ambushed: Secrets of the Bush Family, the Stolen Presidency, 9-11, and 2004 and has written for the New York Times, the New York Post, the Village Voice, High Times, Clamor Magazine, and Houston's Public News. Additionally he has also been featured on MSNBC's Countdown with Keith Olbermann, Democracy Now! with Amy Goodman. He lives in Brooklyn.
- Author(s)Toby Rogers
- PublisherTrine Day
- Date of Publication23/03/2015
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationWalterville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrine Day
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.66
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.