The Garage Sale Millionaire: Make Money with Hidden Finds from Garage Sales to Storage Unit Auctions and Everything in Between by Aaron LaPedis, Jeffrey Kern (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.37+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $42.84+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe get rich guide to garage sale foraging and urban treasure hunting Garage sales, thrifts stores, and storage unit auctions can be gold mines for those who kw what they're looking for, and The Garage Sale Millionaire gives readers everything they need to dig deep and win big. Written by two expert collectors with more than sixty years of combined experience, the book is packed with need-to-kw information and insider tips that would-be treasure hunters can use to track down hard to find lost treasures, hidden gems, and coveted collectible items which, upon resale, can yield a fortune. Giving even the most inexperienced collector the skills and expertise to buy, value, and sell their way to success, the book shows how anyone can turn garage sale garbage into cash. Newly revised and updated, The Garage Sale Millionaire also explains how to get the most bang for your buck when reselling by holding the greatest garage sale ever. * Presents exclusive insider tips on how to track down hidden treasures * Reveals the best ways to resell at profit * Explains how to use eBay & Craigslist for profit * Includes an in-depth glossary on collecting for on-the-go advice * Explains how to make money at storage unit auctions & thrift stores Essential reading for anyone interested in collecting, bargain hunting, or just making some money, The Garage Sale Millionaire will change the way you see garage sales forever.
- Author BiographyAaron LaPedis is considered one of the world's great collectors and treasure hunters. A gallery owner with an interest in fine art and memorabilia, LaPedis is an expert consultant for the FBI. He was the host of PBS's seven-year, top-rated show in Denver, Colorado, Collect This! LaPedis has been interviewed for television and radio as well as having been featured in several books, newspapers and magazines. He was just recently featured on the Discovery Channel's What's America Worth, hosted by Donald Trump. Jeffrey D. Kern is an award- winning author with a lifelong passion for treasure hunting. He has held the position of senior associate editor for Widescreen Review magazine, a national monthly home theater magazine and, in addition to coauthoring The Garage Sale Millionaire, has written on subjects including consumer electronics, home theater, computers and travel.
- Author(s)Aaron LaPedis,Jeffrey Kern
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight446 g
- Width161 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.