All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionYou already kw how to throw away the garbage that you don't need anymore. Wouldn't it be great to do the same for the thoughts, beliefs, and opinions in your head that tear you down and hold you back? Now you can! With The Garbageman's Guide to Life: How To Get out of the Dumps, you can get rid of that trash once and for all. With it's relaxed tone and real-life stories, The Garbageman's Guide to Life teaches you how to clear the extra clutter out of your mind. There are complicated terms or elaborate concepts; just eight practical steps to keep you laser-focused on what you want and how to get you there. And best of all: since you already kw how to throw physical garbage away, you already have the skills you need to spring clean your mind! Are you caught up in toxic relationships? Do you hoard too many negative thoughts? Read The Garbageman's Guide to Life and learn how to push this rubbish out of your life. Remember: if you can drag your can to the curb, you can toss your mental trash---for good!
- Author BiographyNorm LeMay has associated with the waste industry for more than fifty years, starting with steam cleaning garbage trucks when he was twelve years old. Mr. LeMay managed one of the most prestigious private hauling operations, LeMay Enterprises, for more than 20 years before it was sold to Waste Connections in 2008. He also co-managed LRI (a large landfill in Pierce County) with Waste Connections, a Board member of the Washington Refuse & Recycling Association. He currently serves as a Board member of the Environmental Industry Associations and is a Director of Routeware, Inc., a company specializing in on-board computing and analytic software for garbage trucks. Mr. LeMay's enthusiasm and knack for seeing life through philosophical eyes helps infuse The Garbageman's Guide with a down-to-earth spirit that makes it accessible and enjoyable to everyone. Steven Kaufman has nearly thirty years of corporate work, eleven of which were spent in the waste industry. He is co-founder of Routeware, Inc. (a waste industry technology company), co-founder of RentADumpster.com, and authored numerous articles that have appeared in the waste industry press. Mr. Kaufman has held positions in the US, Europe, and Asia specializing in operations, logistics management, and marketing. He has also served on several non-profit boards and spearheaded a large community activist group. As an entrepreneur, Mr. Kaufman has started six different companies and currently leads a successful small business consulting firm. His journey, both personally and professionally, has led to an insatiable curiosity about the mind and how it works---a passion he brings to The Garbageman's Guide with his unique brand of energy and optimism.
- Author(s)Norm LeMay,Steven Kaufman
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight338 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.