All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- Description<i> Not just your average aromatherapy and essential oil book....it's like entering fairyland and shaking hands with sylphs, water nymphs and devas. I love spending time in The Garden of Eden....it is an utterly and enchanting and magical place. My favourite essential oils manual Elizabeth Ashley, Author of the The Secret Healer Series.</i> Did you think the Earth is run by science and men? Think again. Jill Bruce investigates how plants evolve to produce our medicines before we think we need them, and how they help all parts of our existence. 100 essential oils are discussed, for their mind, body and spirit properties. Their connections to astrology, the cabala, the aura, numerology, the chakra and colors are described, and instructions on how to use them in all their different guises are included. FREE EXTRA CONTENT - contains download of original artwork by Robert Elsmore of how to attract elementals into your garden. Transform your health, wealth and happiness with essential oils and the very real version of a sprinkle of pixie dust....buy w!
- Author BiographyJill Bruce BA(Hons.), LLSA, FECert. is an aromatherapist with many years' experience. In 1987 she founded The Apothecary, which manufactures Clinical Products, Skin Care and Perfume from plants. www.etsy.com/TheApothecary2 She has been a profession astrologer and clairvoyante since 1974 She is a member of the Dowsing Research Group. She has two daughters and four children, and lives in The Midlands.
- Author(s)Mrs Jill Bruce
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date01/12/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.