All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlan a garden that's pretty and productive all year round with this essential garden guide Gardener's Year will help you create, care for and enjoy a colourful and fruitful garden throughout the year, from the first frost-tinged flowers, to autumn's fiery finale. Packed with timely tips, this invaluable gardening guide is full of planting ideas, reminders and how-tos for every season and area of the garden. You'll find helpful advice on seasonal jobs, when to plant, garden projects and planting ideas for every area of the garden, including beds, borders and patios. An at-a-glance garden calendar clearly shows each month's jobs, including sowing, planting, watering, feeding, pruning and harvesting, plus illustrated step-by-steps of key techniques flag up handy gardening tips that can make all the difference. Star plants for every season are picked out for you and specific plants are recommended for different uses such as scent, cut flowers, ground cover and even which plants attract butterflies. In Gardener's Year you'll discover what and when to plant for stunning garden displays, how to grow vegetables, beautiful flower garden ideas and the very best plants for colour, scent and year-round pleasure in your garden, it's the perfect gift for gardeners.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1644 g
- Width221 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.