All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this update to the 2008 Garnaut Climate Change Review, Ross Garnaut re-examines the case for action in the aftermath of the global financial crisis and recent developments by major countries to reduce emissions and prepare for a low-carbon future. He guides the reader through the climate change debate, and explains why Australia's contribution is vital to the national interest and matters to the global effort. He outlines a set of policies through which Australia can contribute its fair share without damaging Australian prosperity. The Garnaut Review 2011: Australia in the Global Response to Climate Change extends the analysis to contemporary ecomic, political and environmental conditions in a way that is clear and easy to understand. It is an essential resource for all who care about the future of our ecomy and environment.
- Author BiographyRoss Garnaut AO is a Vice Chancellor's Fellow and Professorial Fellow in Economics at the University of Melbourne and a Distinguished Professor at the Australian National University. He is one of Australia's most distinguished and well-known economists and the author of numerous publications on international trade, public finance and economic development. Professor Garnaut has held many senior roles in business and government, including Australian Ambassador to China 1985-88.
- Author(s)Ross Garnaut
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.