All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.04
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.94Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.06Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $13.97
About this product
- DescriptionAs the Triads race to save humankind, Ironwolfe and his allies watch their dreams crumble and schemes smash to pieces against the unstoppable Hut, his trolkien legions, and the armies of faerie creatures he has enslaved. The cities topple one by one, crushed by his relentless advance. While Tir na n'Og's mightiest heroes, even the Fey themselves, fall before Hut's might, the Red, Blue, and Green Triads battle across the land in a do-or-die effort to get the survivors to some kind of refuge, while Ironwolfe pits all his cunning and courage against the trolkien leader. Can Tir na n'Og be saved? The only chance lies with the holder of the long lost Gem of Ohma and an ancient and forgotten Gate where humankind and the Fey together must make their final stand. An action adventure series suitable for young adults but written for lovers of epic fantasy of all ages.
- Author BiographyDarragh Metzger was born and raised in Anchorage, Alaska. The middle of three children, she entered the world via her parents' house. Her mother walked into the hospital carrying the infant 45 minutes after Darragh was born, so she knew from a tender age that she had a legacy of hardiness to live up to. During her college junior year, spent in various points around Europe, she started entertaining fellow students and travelers with tales of high fantasy and adventure inspired by her travels, which she scrawled in a series of wire-bound notebooks. Back in the states, while attempting to make her living in the world's two lowest-paying professions--acting and writing--she appeared (briefly) in a number of commercials and films, toured with dinner theater companies and spent years performing in theater product ions around the northwest. She also played several roles for a jousting and armored stage combat theatrical troupe known as The Seattle Knights, started and directed by artist and fight director Dameon Willich. Eventually the two married, and from there came something of a career switch, as Darragh learned to joust, fight in armor, wield a sword and shield with conviction, and shoot arrows and lance helpless lettuce heads from a galloping horse, all in the name of entertainment. Her publishing credits include plays, non-fiction articles, interviews, novels, and short stories. An amateur musician, she sings, arranges music, and writes songs for two music groups. Though retired from active jousting, she's still an avid horsewoman, and loves trail riding in her rare and mostly stolen moments of free time.
- Author(s)Darragh Metzger
- Date of Publication18/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.