All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou keep your action figures in their original packaging. Your bedsheets are officially licensed Star Wars merchandise. You're hooked on Elder Scrolls and Metal Gear but w you've discovered an even bigger obsession: the new girl who just moved in down the hall. What's a geek to do? Take some tips from Eric Smith in The Geek's Guide to Dating. This hilarious primer leads geeks of all ages through the perils and pitfalls of meeting women, going on dates, getting serious, breaking up, and establishing a successful lifelong relationship (hint: it's time to invest in new bedsheets). Full of whimsical 8-bit illustrations, The Geek's Guide to Dating will teach fanboys everywhere to love long and prosper.
- Author BiographyEric Smith is the cofounder of Geekadelphia, a popular blog covering all-that-is-geek in the City of Brotherly Love, as well as the Philadelphia Geek Awards, an annual awards show held at the Academy of Natural Sciences. He's written for the Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia Weekly, and Philly.com. Juan Carlos Solon was born in Quezon City, Philippines, and raised in Toronto, Ontario. He is a graduate of Sheridan's BAA Illustration program, where he received full honors. His clients have included The Globe and Mail, The Scientist, the Financial Post, Runners World, and Wired Italy.
- Author(s)Eric Smith
- PublisherQuirk Books
- Date of Publication09/12/2013
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuirk Books
- Content NoteThree-Colour Throughout
- Weight354 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.