All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors explore the many ways that gender and communication intersect and affect each other. Every chapter encourages a consideration of how gender attitudes and practices, past and current, influence personal tions of what it means t only to be female and male, but feminine and masculine. The second edition of this student friendly and accessible text is filled with contemporary examples, activities, and exercises to help students put theoretical concepts into practice.
- Author BiographyTeri Kwal Gamble is professor of communication at the College of New Rochelle. Michael W. Gamble is professor of communication at New York Institute of Technology in Manhattan.
- Author(s)Michael W. Gamble,Teri Kwal Gamble
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication08/03/2014
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationArmonk
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM.E. Sharpe
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight664 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.