All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRewned physician Dr. Gayr believes we are capable of changing our genetic destiny by changing the habits that affect our good and bad genes. His revolutionary approach focuses on obesity, heart disease, diabetes, cancer and aging to explain what we can do to keep our bodies on their natural path toward healthy, balanced functioning. Here he presents the science behind these ideas and provides plans and recipes to help put them into practice. Empowering and informative, this meticulously researched book offers accessible ways to tranform our health.
- Author BiographyMitchell Gaynor, M.D., is the founder and president of Gaynor Wellness and a clinical assistant professor of medicine at Weill-Cornell Medical College with more than twenty-five years of experience treating patients. His work has been featured inthe New York Times, and he has appeared on many national television programs, including Good Morning America, The Dr. Oz Sh ow, and The Martha Stewart Show. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Mehmet C. Oz,Mitchell L. Gaynor
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.