All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe Resource for Researching U.S. Records The Genealogist's Companion and Sourcebook gives you the thorough treatment of U.S. records you need: t just what sources are available, but how they can aid your research, how to access them, and how to use them. Emily Croom, author of the best-selling Unpuzzling Your Past, invites you to explore the variety of valuable sources - from territorial papers and fire insurance maps to records found in archives and law libraries. The second edition comprehensively covers records nationwide with research examples and success stories. Three in-depth case studies tap multiple sources to solve research problems. Croom, kwn for her accessible style and careful attention to detail, generously illustrates each chapter with sample records and includes an extensive index. Both an essential reference and a helpful how-to, the Companion and Sourcebook can provide the kwledge base you need to take the next step in your genealogy. As the author advises, you never kw what gems await you in the records until you look.
- Author(s)Emily Anne Croom
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication26/08/2003
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBetterway Books
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.